My name is Christopher Brown, and thank you for visiting my blog and reading this post. Regardless of what company you represent if you are in MLM and Network Marketing, or if you have a different business model from affiliate or advertising revenue streams, one thing is important to all of us working online; Marketing. If you want to succeed, gather clients, recruit new people, sell products and be in business, you have to have a way to market your vision and sites to the world out there.
Here are some of the ways you can market, and you will want to use several depending on your available budget, time, and technical ability. I suggest mixing some different types so you have a diversity of sources of traffic and leads. If you need a good online lead funneling system that is very successfully used by many of the top marketers out there, read this review for some more details.
I would caution all reading this, to not spam any of the places below since in some cases it will get you banned, removed, or other nasty outcomes! Be polite, create relationships, and introduce your business when the time is right.
- Facebook Groups – Interact with people with similar goals and situations.
- Facebook Wall on your Profile – Post links to your content, reviews etc. and visitors will see them.
- Forum Postings – Interact with people with similar goals and situations.
- Online Advertising – coops, agencies etc. you can pay to post your banner or text ads etc.
- Search Engines – write good content, optimize your seo, and consistently post new content, to help your blog or site rank.
- Pay per Click – Pay per click on your ad or pay per so many views. Problem with this one can be when you stop the campaign, the traffic stops.
- Video Marketing – Make videos, create value, and get traffic from video sharing sites (i.e. YouTube)
- Article Marketing – There are several online places you can submit your original articles and then when posted, they link back to your site.
- Article Syndication – Join TribePro and then get partners to syndicate your content to their Web 2.0 places, and in return you do the same for them. They have a free option to check it out!
There are other ways, and the key is to pick some, perhaps ask your upline for help and works for them, and then get going. Don’t be a spammer, write good content, and stay at it. Remember these types of businesses are not build overnight and it takes time. Ask any successful internet marketer, and they’ll tell you the same thing. Click here for the system I use to get online leads daily!
Thanks for visiting, and have a great day!
- Learn Attraction Marketing!
- Network Marketing Takes Time: Be There In A Year
- How To Build An Online MLM Business
- Network Marketing Online
- MLM Tips
- Want Information About Multi-level Marketing? Look For Good Tips Here!
- Check Out How Our Team Helps You Succeed!