My name is Christopher Brown, and thanks for visiting and reading my post! A lot of people trying to build a business in Network Marketing or MLM are searching for the elusive secret, the magic product that will transform their business from struggling to success. I used to be one of them too. I hate to break it to everyone, but I never did find any secret that held the keys to the kingdom.
I have been reading and studying this for years, anything I could get my hands on. Here are my personal areas and tips that I focus on still myself to this very day that have helped me move my business and relationships forward. And these will work for any business, goal, or other desire you have if you truly focus on them.
- Belief: The key to a making a nice income from home by building your business for example, is belief in yourself that you can do it. Focus on the “Why” you are doing it, and the “How” will sort itself out as you go. Willpower will only get you so far, and this is when you need to have a strong “Why” belief to keep you going. Many have done it before you, and many were just as nervous as you when they started out. But the single core thing that will determine your success or failure is your own internal belief system. Once you believe in yourself, and make the mental “shift” to accepting that you will be successful, things will start to happen. I suggest reading a book called “The Compound Effect” by Darren Hardy, publisher of Success Magazine. It is well worth your reading time!
- Commitment: Once you have your “Why” in mind then make a promise to yourself that you will commit to doing it. Give yourself a goal and write it down and keep looking at it day after day. Give yourself a timeline and general plan that you will commit to. It might be, “I will stay in my current MLM company and focus on it for one year. I will spend one hour per day working on my business (blogging, social media, meeting people, etc.).” Be realistic about your abilities and also realize that it takes time to build up a business and income. Once you commit to yourself and have your goal in mind, then do it. Don’t wait until tomorrow or next week. Start now. The hardest step to take is the first, but once you take it, then momentum starts helping you along and now you are moving!
- Be Coachable: I know that my success comes from both offline sources (warm market, introductions etc.) and online sources (blogs, Facebook, other social media sites) and I still carve time out to make my uplines team calls and I can say that every call or webinar I attend I learn something. But most of all, having a team, being in a similar-minded group to work with helps tremendously and this system I use does provide that in abundance as well. When I have to educate myself on marketing methods I have not used yet, I ask those in my groups for help, i.e. to mentor me. Being coachable means that you are willing to learn and be mentored. And this is a powerful idea, since you can learn so much very fast from successful people, and it can shortcut a lot of trial and error, time, money, and frustration that it might otherwise take you.
- Find Your System: You can read up what to do to get started and other suggestions for your business, including the online recruiting system I am a member of and use to this day. If you are driven and serious, then I’d love to have you join my team. The team I am in is mutually supportive and I know it works. But if this system is not for you, then that is OK too. The point is, educate yourself, define your system that works for you, then do it. Don’t keep switching from one system to another. There are many ways and systems that will make your business a success. Find one that “fits” you, your personality, your goals, and then work that system until you know it and you find success. If it is working your warm market, then do it. If it is doing social media like Facebook, then do it. Or combine several of these like I’m doing and make that your system. But you must commit to it, and work it, and give it your attention and time for success
All of you reading this can be successful, and if I can help you, please ask me and I’ll be happy to help. There are a million ways I bet to do get stuff done, but narrowing down your focus to the ones that matter can be a struggle for all of us.
Have a great day, and thanks for reading and sharing this with others that might find it useful.
- Learn Attraction Marketing!
- FREE Tool To Analyze Your Facebook Fan Page
- Network Marketing Takes Time: Be There In A Year
- How To Build An Online MLM Business
- Network Marketing Online
- Learn About MLM With These Easy Tips
- Check Out How Our Team Helps You Succeed!