Hi everyone. I want to share today 4 blogging mistakes that I believe many marketers (with MLM and Network Marketing companies) do and may not even realize it! These can cost you in many different ways in the short and the long run. I have made some of these in the past, and I have learned to do my business on my blog differently from some great mentors in my team, and from trial and error.
Everyone in Network Marketing should have a blog or site on the internet to brand themselves and get their message out there! Read this if you have not, and it will share why you need to do this. This book changed my whole view on the industry and recruiting. My name is Christopher Brown, and thank you for visiting my blog today. Most MLM companies provide a cookie cutter generic website for their representatives and brand partners to use, but this just make you look like everyone else with the company.
Take some time to plan and get a domain name and hosting and start your own website “nerve” center to promote yourself and the message you want to share. Unlike free blogging sites, or Facebook, or lots of other web properties out there, provided you pay your bills your blog is yours and can’t be taken away. And content you publish will remain out there in the Internet world unless you (and only you!) remove it.
Here are 4 Blogging Mistakes to avoid:
1. Don’t make the mistake of posting a fury of articles for period of time, then taking a break and time off. Be consistent in your blogging efforts. Once your site is up and running, post consistently, whether it is once per day or once per week. To be viewed as reliable and a “real” marketer, then most serious readers want to see you are committed and consistent to your business. After all if they are thinking of joining you and your team, most will want this in a leader. So, be consistent.
2. Don’t make the mistake of trying to get everything set up perfectly and looking just right! Just get started and tweak it as you go. If you use WordPress, it is very easy to change the plugins, the style, and lots of other things as you go. If you need help or ideas, or just want a new set of eyes to look at your blog and give you a second opinion I’m happy to help, please just reach out and contact me.
3. Don’t make the mistake of talking about yourself to extremes, or showing your technical knowledge. Instead your blog posts should engage readers and comment about problems they may be facing, and possible solutions. Think about the problems you had getting started, or still have, and write about them! If you share your story, and others can relate if they are in the MLM business, then sharing your solution will engage your readers. Of course, feel free to share technical knowledge when folks ask for it, but your primary focus should be on giving first, and recruiting and selling and enrolling later. Remember that people join leaders they respect and admire, not for their technical knowledge or company they represent.
4. Don’t ever abuse your subscriber list with too many offers, and too many emails. I know I get a ton of emails in my inbox every day from folks selling something, and I now ignore most if not all of them! Your subscribers gave you their information since hopefully they like your writing and you provide something of value to them. Every email or communication with them should be giving value and helping. Remember you have to give first, to get back later. I know I respect and value my relationships with my upline mentors described here, since they do this, and now I’m doing the same.
It takes time and dedication, but ask any successful marketer online, and they’ll give you the same advice. Hope this helps, and please contact me anytime if you want to talk, or just need help >>Click To Email Me<<
Thanks and have a great day.
- Learn Attraction Marketing!
- FREE Tool To Analyze Your Facebook Fan Page
- Network Marketing Takes Time: Be There In A Year
- How To Build An Online MLM Business
- Network Marketing Online
- Learn About MLM With These Easy Tips
- Check Out How Our Team Helps You Succeed!